Chiropractors in Redwood City Advanced Spinal Care
What To Expect From Chiropractic Care At Advanced Spinal Care
For over thirty years, I have developed and trained as a health facilitator and have a diversified skill-set that includes therapeutic exercise, and cold laser treatments. I serve my patients by being a problem solver. When I help a person regain and maintain their health and vitality, I have made good on my purpose.
Since chiropractic care involves a series of visits, with each one building on the ones before, it’s important that our relationship can go the distance. We’ve found that one of the best ways to have successful patients relationships is to explain everything in advance. No surprises!
The more you understand who we are, what we do and why we do it, the better results you’ll enjoy. It’s as simple as that.
Check us out here. Poke around. Get to know us!
Then, contact us to make an appointment so we can get to know you.
- First Visit. To find out if we can help you, we ask questions and listen.
- Second Visit. We’ll report what we found and answer all your questions.
- Regular Visits. A typical visit will be much shorter, but just as important.
- FAQ’s. Get answers to your questions now!
- Online Forms. Fill out your forms ahead of time!
Contact Advanced Spinal Care now to schedule an appointment by clicking the button below: